Why Choose Us?
- Conducts national and regional interviewer-administrated personal in-house and business surveys in urban and rural residential areas as well as at formal and informal businesses.
- Conducts landline telephone and computer-aided telephone (CATI) interviews with households and businesses.
- Manages and administrates self-administrated e-mail and Web-based surveys and conducts focus group discussions.
- Edits, captures, codes, cleans and verifies data in accordance with its quality standards
- Analyses/interprets data as part of its reporting responsibilities towards research users.
- Presents research findings in hardcopy, electronic and/or PowerPoint presentation format.
Overall, the BMR conducts qualitative and quantitative research, observation research, longitudinal and cross-sectional research, neuroscience biometrics, macroeconomic modeling, diagnostic analyses, structural equation modelling and SQL database programming.