Research focus areas
- Macroeconomic forecasting.
- Formal retail trade sales forecasting.
- Small and informal business research focused on the dynamics, characteristics, development, size, success, failure, growth, structure and business constraints.
- Regional economic and welfare studies.
- Socioeconomic profiling of the South African Development Community (SADC).
- Growth estimates for intra-SADC trade and foreign trade prospects.
- Social and economic development impact assessments.
- Monitoring and evaluation studies.
- Consumer and Business Satisfaction surveys.
- Development finance: Business development finance/grant funding impact assessments.
- Business/entrepreneurial grant making/funding modelling.
- Institutional Governance: Corporate performance assessments/Corporate environmental scanning, Corporate strategic planning/Corporate strategy review and turnaround.